There are numerous opportunities for industry to partner with DNA in mutually beneficial ways. From Corporate Membership to Convention with advertising in between, DNA wants to build a relationship with you.
Corporate Member Program
Corporate Membership in the DNA gives your company direct access to the dermatology nurse and Nurse Practitioner audience and makes you eligible for exclusive benefits. Corporate Members’ support helps promote educational opportunities, the Annual Convention as well as awards and scholarships.
Top Three Reasons to Become a DNA Corporate Member
- Access to practitioners who have decision-making authority, select treatment plans and are responsible for influencing compliance and patient outcomes
- Increased exposure to the DNA members and leaders
- Affordable partnership opportunities that allow your company to target an integral segment of the dermatology profession
2016 Exhibit Opportunities
DNA’s Annual Convention attracts 700+ attendees for educational opportunities and peer-to-peer networking. The Exhibit Hall offers companies the opportunity to showcase products and services in a collaborative environment. DNA nurses look forward to learning about new procedures, tools and treatments that they can use in their practices and facilities.
2016 Annual Convention Support
- Branding Opportunities - Solidify your brand by making your logo prominent
- Product Theaters, Focus Groups, and networking events are available (QUANTITY LIMITED)
- Advertising – Increase your company’s visibility at Convention by advertising in the Convention Guide, distributing literature or using the power of social media to increase your reach.
2016 Marketing Opportunities
Throughout the year your company can stay in front of DNA members through the digital DNA newsletter, DNA Focus, which offers advertising space as well as exclusive advertorial opportunities for Corporate Members. DNA Corporate members can also send Marketplace emails to broadcast a targeted message. Non-members can place a button ad on a monthly Leadership Update email.
Contact DNA’s Industry Relations & Sponsorship Manager, Karen Spiro at email@example.com or 856.380.6872 to become a Corporate Supporter today.